Friday, September 2, 2011

Only time will heal

Very often, many things happened unexpectedly and it's true that money can solve certain issues at the beginning but still, only time can solve the entire mishap.

For example, a heartbreak due to unresolved relationship, people passing away or even illnesses. We definitely can use money to buy us some short term happiness, but at the end of the day, we still need time to accept and embrace.

I once mentioned to all of you that I felt kind of imbalance during my weight loss journey, I have sorted out those thoughts and time is all I need. :)

I wanna highlight to you to be determined and patient in achieving what you want in life. You only live this life once, live it to the max~ Do anything as long as you are happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment