Thursday, January 26, 2012

Missing emails~ Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

I accidentally deleted some of my emails and couldn't find them back. I remember someone asking me if she is currently taking 1000 calories and increase the amount of intake, will there be a weight increase

I can't give you a definite yes/no because everyone's body function differently, you can give it a try, but as long as you are within your daily calories limit then you won't put on extra weight. Bear in mind that your body need a minimum of 1200 calories, if you are taking only 1000 cals, is it too little? Will you faint because there's not enough nutrient in your body? A lot of people are commenting that my face looks pale and tired, not sure if it's because I have been eating too litte, I'm aware of this and beginning to paint back the colours back onto my face. Being healthy is much more important~

As for another email, this person was asking me if she's allowed to use the content on my blog, yes, feel free to use it, just add a link back will do. I'm glad that you find the content on my blog useful for your research! :D

I have been eating Chinese New Year goodies, simply irresistible, however, I'm making sure that the amount of calories taken are within my daily limits, ke ke ke~ :D

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you



    Weight Loss Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips! The tips are amazing, weight loss is important Loved your information.
    I have found similar article which can add value to this…
    Latest Weight Loss Tips

    ReplyDelete