Wednesday, September 29, 2010

29 Sept - Borrowed 2 books

Went to the library today and borrowed 2 books. 1 on photography and the other on weight management. If I happen to come across something interesting, will definitely share with you guys. I hope to finish both books, honestly speaking, who actually finished their books before the due date. I wonder.

Breakfast - 1 glass of milk

Lunch - Had lunch a bit earlier than always, around 11:30, went Kopitiam. So had the healthier choice claypot toufu chicken.



Dinner - Bits and pieces here and there, not too much. Bread + toufu + 1 cup of milo. I have not had Shake for a while, cause menses is here, so wanna cut down as usually I mix some ices into it.

Activity - 1 hour aerobic with Lose to win, was confused about the moves, perhaps, the instructor is pretty new

I really dislike the menstruation period.
1) Hormones unbalance, end up, mood swing terribly
2) Keep wanting to eat more food
3) Menstrual cramps since young
4) Super uncomfortable, whether I am sitting down, standing up or lying down
5) Feel super heavy and weight don't come down no matter how much exercise you do

And this list goes on and on and on......

No comments:

Post a Comment