Saturday, April 23, 2011

1st April - Meeting with new client

Had a meeting at Bishan with client.

Went for the counseling session today, it was a really good session. The counselor did not give much alternatives but she sort make me realise my direction. I felt much better after the session and I can say that I am not suffering from any depression, it's just that too many unhappy things happened lately and I began to lose myself, but don't worry, I have found myself back...

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1/8 鸡蛋糕 + 1 egg + 1 rect slice of chocolate cake + 1 cube of chocolate

Lunch - 1 6 inch subway teriyaki sandwich + 1 pcs of cookie + 1/2 portion of cheese fries + 1/2 pcs of chicken + 1 chocolate cone + 3 cubes of kinder blueno







Dinner - 1 glass of erdinger + 1 small drum + 1 mouthful of salad + 3 slices of skinny pizza

Went to Timbre at Arthouse with friends, well, nice music and beer. he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment