Monday, April 25, 2011

24th April - Time to Chiong my blog updates...

Alamak... Cham liao... So many days to update, wow phiang oei... But it feels GOOD when someone ask you, eh, why are you not updating your blog anymore?

THERE ARE PEOPLE READING MY BLOG!!! woohoo... At least, there's feedback and I hope I'm inspiring some people... he he he

*shy

Definitely not the most fluent passage and not the slimmest girl in the world, but just sharing my 2 cents worth of knowledge and 10 months of experience...

Breakfast - 3 pcs of bread with butter + 1 guava + 2 pcs of kisses

Lunch - 1 plate of economic rice + 1/2 cup of coffee + 2 pcs of kisses + 2 seeds of durian



Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake + 1 small bowl of noodles + 1/2 pcs of bread with cheese + 150ml of soya bean milk

Well, I am thinking of migrating my blog to a website, like what Charlotte is doing... But I need some time to think about the website...

I admire Charlotte as she is doing it out of passion.

Honestly (I don't like to lie), I am doing this out of passion as well as to make some bucks out of this, but I just got to sit down and plan... Of course is not to cheat your $$$ la, thinking of getting advertisers to come in... ke ke ke...

Another note:

Why is it that followers of Dua pei gong and Guan ying can accept the existence of Jesus, but minority followers of Jesus cannot accept the existence of Dua pei gong and Guan Ying

Maybe Jesus will be quite mad to know his followers cannot accept Dua pei gong and Guan ying.

All I ask for is respect...

You can share and convey but don't go overboard...

Else, it's very irritating...

-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment