Tuesday, April 26, 2011

25th April - Family

It's really essential to have goals & objectives in lives, else, we would be lost for directions, pondering about what to do everyday, living aimlessly.

Some people go to the office and work with no passion and no aims in mind, just hoping to earn a salary for their daily expenses... Well, you can't say that these people have got no goals, their goals could be just to have a family and live like everyone else do...

Having a family is wonderful, they will share with you all your problems and worries whenever you encounter any difficulties... Some people may have family problems such as you can't communicate with your parents/sliblings... But think of it this way, at the end of the day, when you are in deep shit, who will be the first to come to you? Friends or Family? That's why I always tell my friends, try to talk to your parents/sliblings, there will definitely be a way to communicate, just that whether you try hard enough or not...

Sometimes you wonder why your parents/sliblings shout at you, they definitely don't mean it, the reason being is because they are too comfortable with you that they did not notice their attitude....

So, my sisters, please forgive me if I express myself wrongly, I certainly don't mean that way and I really do care about both of you, I am just not very good with expressing myself... But well, I am trying... =)

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with butter + 300ml of soya bean milk + 1 guava

Lunch - 1 bowl of yong tau hu + 2 pcs of kisses chocolate





Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake + 1 bowl of rice with dishes + 2 portions of fruit salad + 2 pcs of kisses chocolate

Activity - 1 hour of aerobics

1 comment:

  1. Thank you "How to Lose Weight Fast" for agreeing with me me me.... =)

    ReplyDelete