Thursday, August 12, 2010

11 August - last day of herbalife weight loss competition

Yesterday was the last day to Herbalife weight loss competition and I won 2nd. Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed because I loss more weight than the winner. However, they go by measurement of fats loss. Anyway, aunt asked me to think from another angle. Without this competition, I will still be the same me (8 weeks ago).

Breakfast + Lunch - I had my breakfast and lunch together because Sis L started work late, so we went to kopitiam to redeem our meals.



Dinner - Anyhow eat. Lolx, the team cooked some food for us to celebrate. There's fried been hoon + tom yam soup + cream puff + bo bo zar zar

Activity - 1 and a half hour of gyming

Total weight loss for the 8 weeks - 10.7kg =)

Next target - Lose to Win competition. - 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment