Sunday, August 8, 2010

7 August post - was too sleepy yesterday

I woke up at 7am yesterday, it's not my normal routine, so got tired at 11 plus and fell asleep.

Yesterday, I had some craving for Sushi, and it is weekend so I excuse myself =)

Breakfast - Oatmilk + oats + 1 "soon kueh", my favorite "soon kueh"

Lunch - Vegetarian "Lor mee", yummy

Dinner - 1 thai seedless guava + sakae sushi (2 salmon avacado + 2 fried toufu + 1 shared salmon don with sis S and sis L)

We had dinner a bit too late at 9 plus after watching movie "salt". It's best to have your dinner at around 7 and try to not to have food after 8. As the food will take around 2-3 hours to digest. So it's best not to crash with our sleeping hours.

Now, go and count the amount of calories you can take in a day, let me try googling.

This is quite a good one, http://www.shapefit.com/dailycalorie-calc.html

And pai seh la, I din capture any photos, was too greedy when I see food. wahahha

Eh, forget my activities

Activity - Gym for 1 hour and 20 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment