Monday, August 16, 2010

15 August - Fitness & musical

Breakfast - 300ml of soya bean milk

Lunch - home cooked unpolished rice, yeah, I cooked the meal! Took me around 2 hours, fainted. Cook cook cook, no garlic, Sis S went down to get. Then cook cook cook, no fish salt, I went down to get. =S Think we have been redeeming the Kopitiam food, that's why never stock up supplies at home. ha



Dinner - Around 5 pieces of niwa sushi, yummy

Me and siss watch Yu Ji yesterday. So cool, Kit Chan is marvelous.




Activity - 1 hour and 15mins of aerobics with LtW, so tiring. Almost went out of breath, it's quite a tough session yesterday. But I feel really good! =)

On a side note: I'm drinking 3.7 litres of water everyday now. My coach from Herbalife mentioned it's best to finish the amount of water you need before 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment