Friday, August 6, 2010

Should have taken some photos

Ai yah, I should have taken picture of the food I ate to make this blog more interesting, will start tomorrow

Breakfast - Oat + Oat milk powder

Lunch - Brown rice + 2 vegetables + 1 lean pork meat, redeemed using Lose to Win (LtW) voucher

Dinner - 2 pieces of cheese bread from 4leave + 200ml of soya bean milk + 1 thailand seedless guava + 1 shake with 150ml of meiji milk and 150ml of water with 3 ices cubes

Who is licking my leg? Let me see, AH HA, is Doggy H. Doggy H likes to lick me, makes me wonder if any part of my body is failing therefore producing some weird smell/taste/substance

In my 1st post, I mentioned that at the beginning of the Herbalife weight loss challenge, I skipped Carbohydrate + tibits. I loss about 3 kg. However, I start to miss my fragrance rice and I think THIS IS NOT GOING TO WORK. How to skip rice for the rest of my life? So now, I take 1/2 bowl of rice each meal, sometimes, I replace it with unpolished rice.

Activities - Swimming, 800 metres, free style and frog style

See, excuses, I swim 800 metres and I eat extra 2 pieces of cheese bread. That's why my "coach" told me. Concept of dieting should always start with the food you take in. Because we always like to pamper ourselves after our exercise session.

Pretty tired now, will share with you what LtW nutritionist shared with us tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment