Thursday, August 12, 2010

So blur

Suppose to be attending module statistics, however, I thought is QM, so I brought the wrong GBA and study guide. Think I'm the blur"est" of all. Faint. After two years of studies, I can still make mistake like this.

Breakfast + Lunch - Same routine as yesterday as Sis L starts work late



Dinner - Mr bean soya bean + 5 pieces of guava + bits of fish meat

Tibits - 1 cube of chocolate

Activity - moderate walking

I'm going for something sinful tomorrow.

The YOG bus passed by our flats today, but din see the flame lei. ha

And, can I ask if fish is not considered as a kind of meat, then what is fish?

Remember I told you we must first detox first before we can see results in losing weight, now go check out the amount of water you should be drinking a day.

http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment