Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy birthday, Singapore



Da da, this is my "brunch", breakfast + lunch

I had to go out earlier, so, had my breakfast and lunch together, redeemed this "bee hoon" soup from Kopitiam using LtW voucher. I'm quite sick of Kopitiam healthier choice food already.

Dinner - At least 300ml of soya bean milk, I lost count

Along the way - Ate few strips of cuttle fish, 4 pieces of guava, few mouthful of mudpie + mango cake from Coffee club

It is a bit of here and there today.

Activity - Moderate walking, going around train station + everton taking photos

Happy birthday Singapore! I don't like this year theme song, no feel

How? My mouth still feeling itchy. I better go back to my routine tomorrow.

Chanting... Wednesday, wednesday, wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment