Monday, August 23, 2010

21 August - Fetching doggies day

Doggy H and Doggy L seriously need to be groomed. Siss brought them to the shop earlier, then me + Sis S went to fetch them back @ 1:30.



The groomer looks very patient and reliable. Quite a nice cut this time round.

Breakfast + lunch - Sushi @ Sakae, yum yum @_@






Dinner - 7th month dinner, you know those that have bidding kind of dinner. Pa and ma are too tired, so we have to go. The dinner lasted for 3 hours, though a bit too long, I enjoyed it (maybe 60%). I wonder if we will still see this tradition when I turn 50. I doubt so. I did not take any photos because phone low batt. =S

The aunties n uncles kept pushing the food to us, they must be wondering, "wow, these three look like they can eat ley, why eat so little". The food taste better than last year.

Activity - 1 hour aerobic + 20 mins of walking

No comments:

Post a Comment