Monday, August 9, 2010

8 August

It was quite an angry day at the start because I was feeling hungry for both breakfast and lunch. Afternoon was great because of the exercise session and walking.

Breakfast - 1 piece of soon kueh

Lunch - Home cooked unpolished rice with 1 vegetable and 1 meat + half a guava, when cooking the meat, I realise we have ran out of dark soya sauce, so went to the mamashop to buy =S

Dinner - I ate a bigger portion for lunch, so only had 300ml of soya bean milk from Mr bean, my favourite ah bean

Activity - Exercise session by LtW and moderate walking, the session was so enjoyable, I must say the instructor was great

For the LtW nutrition class, the nutritionist mentioned that during this weight loss period, we can eat anything we like, just that we should cut down on the portion so that the amount of calories intake does not exceed our daily needed intake. I really like this concept, because I used to think, "Oh, I am on diet, so, I cannot eat this this this that that that". But actually it's not right, because we must be able to substain our improvised diet till we achieve our desired goals. If we go, can't eat this, can't eat that, we tend to give up easily after a month or so.

Now, go and check out how much water you should be drinking a day. Because detox is the first step to weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment