Monday, February 14, 2011

11th Feb - It's Friday!

Most people will definitely feel happier on a Friday because you don't have to work for Saturday and Sunday, how about you? I went over to a friend place with sisters to Lou Hei, yummy yummy, super tiring but had some great time catching up with friends. Don't you feel that you feel tired easily when your menses is here? Or is it that I'm getting old?

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1 pcs of egg roll + 1 pcs of pork floss stick

Lunch - 1 bowl of yong tau hu + 2 pcs of kisses chocolate + 1/2 pcs of Merci Chocolate



Teabreak - 3 mouthfuls of longevity noodles + 1 pear

Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake + 1 rabbit sweet

Both the longevity noodles and rabbit sweet are food that are significant to me, what food is significant to you? The longevity noodles remind me of the times when my grandma was around, she would always offer us this during praying sessions. The rabbit sweet reminds me of the time when I was little, my dad would buy packs of these sweets and I just eat non-stop. :D It's just wonderful to be a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment