Tuesday, February 22, 2011

20th Feb - Another day of fun

Well well well, another bunch of friends came over to my place today, had lotsa fun. Sing, joke, play and laugh around, izzn't life great with good and happy people around you. Anyway, I want announce that I have the best mother in the world, she was in the kitchen whole day preparing food for my friends, I finally understand why she always insisted on preparing food for people who comes to our house. Feel so bad that she wasted her day.

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1 egg cake + 1 pcs of chocolate + 1 pcs of CNY cookie

Lunch - 1 plate of duck rice with char siew + 1 pcs of choco + 1 ice cream cone




Dinner - 1 piece of pizza + 2 pcs of chicken drumlet + 1/3 pcs of hotdog + 1 pcs of sotong ball + 3 mouthfuls of pasta, yummy, best food in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment