Monday, February 14, 2011

13th Feb - My 1st attempt playing tennis, very fun!!!

I had my first attempt playing tennis today, it was really really really fun, I like it alot, just that I would need more more more practise! Whee! Have you tried the game? It's good for burning calories because of the picking up ball part. ha ha ha

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1 braised egg + 1 pcs of pork slice (5 by 2 cm)

Lunch - 1 bowl of fish meat bee hoon soup, very clear and simple, nice



Teabreak - 1 pear + 3 pcs of chips + 2 pcs of shrimp roll + 2 pcs of CNY cookies + 1 pcs of eggroll

DInner - 1 Herbalife shake + 1/3 pcs of pork floss stick + 2 pcs of cuttlefish + 1/2 cup of soya bean milk + 1 palm size portion of vegetable

I am going to try beach volleyball and basketball next!!!

Activity - 1 1/2 hour of tennis

No comments:

Post a Comment