Monday, February 21, 2011

18th Feb - Shiok to be jogging around the estate

Whee whoo, I jogged around the estate today, super shiok! The stadium adjusted its closing hour to 8:30pm, just too early la. I mean who can actually come back to Jurong all the way from town after work. ?_? Ridiculous, anyway, I did saw some interesting happenings. I saw an uncle talking really loudly on the phone at one of the junctions, I think the whole block can hear him, he sounded really agitated. I thought he was just being angry and scolding non-stop or what. Then I went for another round and saw him at the next junction, he's still scolding loudly on his phone, then I realise he's quite unstable. Oh dear, look, it's really important for us to take care of ourselves and our brains, once it's spoilt, it will be gone forever and will never be the same state again. Let's all treat ourselves better, my dear readers, if there are any. ha ha ha

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese + 1 slice of egg cake

Lunch - Lunch at Sakae Sushi, me and Sis S shared 7 coloured plates of sushi + 1 pcs of choco



Dinner - 1 mouthful of bee hoon + 1 mouthful of rice with fish + 1 pcs of choco + 1 pcs of CNY cookie

Activity - 1 hour of jog

No comments:

Post a Comment