Thursday, February 10, 2011

9th Feb - TOO much and I decided to use it less frequently

I think the problem with this FB-ing issue is because all my friends are up there, that's why I feel like logging on to find them. I gotta log in less often and concentrate on my work, this issue has been dragging for too long and I seriously should put a stop to it. Am trying to put my concentration on the other stuffs.

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 2 pcs of CNY cookies + 1/2 pack of milo

Lunch - 1 pack of vegetarian economic rice, left 1/3 portion of the rice + 1 pcs of pork slice (2 by 2cm) + 1 pcs of kisses chocolate



Teabreak - 1/2 pack of milo + 1 braised egg

Dinner - 1/2 Herbalife shake + 2 pcs of seaweed biscuit

Activity - 2 hours of gym, treating my eyes to ice cream, wahhahahaha, many muscular and handsome men there, honestly, sometimes, men with big biceps disgust me. But can't blame them, the concept is same as women who does anything to have hourglass shape figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment