Tuesday, February 8, 2011

7th Feb - I'm behaving like a sick person!

Super tired lor, practically just sleep and eat the whole day, I dislike it this way, feel like I'm wasting a lot of time... Siannnnnnzzzz!!! I promise not to stay up again until I recuperate from my current situation, this is madness!

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 3 pcs of CNY cookies + 1/2 piece of pork floss stick

Lunch - 2 bowls of fried rice + 1 pcs of pork slice (7 by 3cm) + 1/2 pcs of Merci chocolate + 3 slices of duck meat



Dinner - 1 pcs of CNY cookie + 2 mouthfuls of fried rice + 1/2 cup of milo + 1 cup of soya milk

Activity - 1 hour of swim

Shit, someone invaded my mind, I need to clear it off! PUI PUI PUI! I had a great lesson in school today, wheee!

Shit again, everyone is asking me if I got a boyfriend, PUI PUI PUI!

No comments:

Post a Comment