Thursday, December 16, 2010

15th Dec - Finally, something light today

Was damn tired when I woke up today, finally have some time to rest and exercise. Have not been exercising the last few days as I was too busy, can feel that my body is at a bad shape. All the junks in my stomach.

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese + 1/3 piece of lao gong bing

Lunch - Something light, kueh tiao soup + pieces of touhu from the Malay store




Tea break - 1 banana + 1 piece of butter cookie + 1/3 piece of lao gong bing + 1 chewing gum

Dinner - Few mouthfuls of home cooked dishes + 1 Herbalife shake + 1 1/2 piece of chocolate

Activity - 1 hour of swim, shiok!

Did you watch the news? The scientists in Hong kong tested that tibits sold in SG contain ingredients that can trigger the cancer cells in our body! Oh noooo!!! Gotta cut down on chips and snacks, these junks are really harmful to our body, but it's so nice, HOW? Take 5 pieces lor... Anyway, these days, everything is cancerous... ha ha ha... This is just my opinion, don't quote me hor.

No comments:

Post a Comment