Monday, December 20, 2010

19th Dec - Tired

What's the aftermath of a night without sleep? Dehydrated skin and restless mind. It's really very destructive, my whole Sunday was gone.

Breakfast - 1 can of milo + 1 piece of chocolate + 1/2 piece of raisin bread, all of other friends had Macdonalds again... fainted

Lunch - Lunch at Paradise Dynasty, 8 colourful Xiao Long Baos + 1/2 piece of Bao + few mouthfuls of noodles + tea






Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake + 1 piece of chocolate + 1/2 piece of sweet potato + 1 piece of fried wu xiang + few mouthfuls of vegetarian and pumpkin

Activity - 1 hour of brisk walking + jogging + sprinting

Still very tired... Lolx...

My aunt gave me a pair of sports shoes as a gift when I hit 89kg, I was really touched. This pair of shoes will always remind me of what I went through and my determination must continue! On a side note, please remember to change your running shoes every once in 6 months because the sole of the shoes will be worn out after many times of walking/jogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment