Friday, December 10, 2010

8th Dec - Night out with Harry Potter

Had another meeting today at Robinson Road, phew that the meeting was smooth. I took a picture of myself wearing some very decent formal wear and my body shape looks more refined as compared to the past. Still doing my best to make it look even better!

Breakfast - 200ml of soya bean milk, no bread at home today. =(

Lunch - Shared these food with Sis S at Ah Moy food centre. Yummy fish soup and "Ben Zhen" dried wanton noodle



We headed to Starbucks after our lunch as we need to use the internet, so we ordered 1 coffee and shared.



Dinner - We only had dinner after our movie, Harry Potter. I think the show was still alright, it wasn't good and it wasn't bad. But I think this episode is not so worth watching as compared to the other episodes I have watched previously. I had 3 sushi + 1 cube of toast bread in the cinema. After the movie, we went to the Hong Kong Cafe, the 3 of us shared these food. There were a bit of arguing over what and where to eat as we were too hungry while waiting for each other. :(

The coconut float sucks, we didn't finish it. The noodles was quite nice, the rice was a bit uncooked, the sesame tang yuan soup was good.






Activity - Rest

Notion: A hungry man is an angry man.

No comments:

Post a Comment