Thursday, December 23, 2010

21 Dec - Cookeis and snacks

There are so many packs of cookies and tibits around me. Sis S baked cookies for all of our friends and Sis L bought chocolate and such as she wants to pack it for her colleagues as Christmas gifts. I would be very happy to see a pack of sweets on my desk in the morning. How sweet of Sis L, she left 1 pack for both Sis S and me. =)



Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese + 1 chocolate cookie

Lunch - Economic rice, packed 1/2 portion of rice home



Dinner - 1 herbalife shake + 1 piece of Ferrero Rocher

Activity - 1 hour of aerobics

Did you read "Charlie and the Chocolate factory"? Remember Charlie only gets to eat 1 cube of chocolate from his bar? He ate it slowly and preciously, this is the kind of attitude I use when I eat my food these days. Slowly and appreciate the taste and you will find joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment