Monday, December 27, 2010

25th Dec - Merry Christmas and happy eating

Merry Christmas!!! My day was filled with joy and laughter, felt quite good I had a good time catching up with friends and family members. Christmas is always so special... I like most of the Christmas songs as they remind me of the days in poly where our choir had to performed for caroling, I will always remember those days...

Breakfast - 1 herbalife shake

Lunch - Buffet at Sakura, yummy! Shall go again with sisters



Dinner - Had dinner at Cousin's friend's place, all fried food, chocolate fondue as dessert. =)




Activity - 4plus km of run in the morning, was panting like hell, it has been a while since I last dealt with the sun

You must be thinking how I cope with my meals for this festive season right? For most of my meals, I will share with the people around me. If I'm going for buffet, I will walk one round and take a look at the food first before deciding what to eat. I'm sure you won't feel like eating everything at the buffet counter right, just take 1 piece of everything, and you will get to taste everything and eat nothing. Also, max out your workout during this period to burn off the extra calories.. ha ha ha.. I guess we just have to work a little bit harder if we have sensitive bodies that have very good absorbing system that caused us to gain weight easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment