Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4th May - Whitening of skin tone - Home remedies

I had these black patches over my chest area since last year when I had my trip to Hong Kong, see la, never protect myself...

Have been trying to remove it with all kinds of whitening cream, apparently, it doesn't work at all. Then decided to try natural ways to remove the patches, 2 months ago, I goggled online and found out that by applying lemon juice would help to remove the patches...

And I tried for 1 month, 2 months... The result is simply AMAZING, can throw away your whitening cream liao lor...

Take a look at this...




Sorry ar, got to blurred out my friends faces cause got to protect their identity

Amazing right??? And it's only $1.50 for 3 lemons unlike the $40 per 30ml whitening cream...

Currently, I'm experimenting removing dark eye circle with cucumber, will post the before and after photo when there's result

Meanwhile, looking for natural ways to do facial mask, white/black head removal, etc...

Natural stuffs are simply amazing, it's just that everyone is too busy/lazy to try home remedies...

Whee!!! Remember what they always say, there's no ugly woman in this world, just lazy woman... kua kua kua....

No comments:

Post a Comment