Wednesday, May 11, 2011

8th May - Study study study

I have decided to stay at home and study...

Usually I find it very hard to study from home because of the environment, today, I'm able to concentrate. I think it's because that I'm serious about putting my heart and soul into it.

Sometimes, when you want to do somethings, even Guan Yin Ma (GYM) won't be able to STOP you~ Don't succumb to fate, fight it~ Come on, you live this life so hard and you allow fortune teller/tarot card readers to tell you how you should live? If they tell you, you will die few months later, do you sit by and wait to die or do you fight hard? Would you regret that you did not fight hard enough? Think about this~

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with kaya & butter + 1/2 sweet potato + 3 slices of guava + 2 sweet potato + 3 slices of guava + 3/4 apple + 300ml of soya bean milk + 1 bowl of brown rice with vegetable + 2 pcs of biscuit

Lunch - 2 sweet potato + 1 portion of grapes & strawberry + 1 bowl of pumpkin rice + 1 plum




Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake + 2 mouthfuls of pumpkin rice + 3/4 apple

Activity - 1 hour of body building exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment