Wednesday, May 11, 2011

9th May - I simply don't know how to reject~

Was discussing with a friend over how to go about rejecting people... I really don't like this kind of feeling because LET ME TELL YOU, I DEFINITELY KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE REJECTED.

I have been rejected all my lives~ Do you really think I don't know how it feels?

To count, I have been rejected at least 11 times~ And I'm a girl lei, imagine a girl to be rejected 11 times by different guys??? ha ha ha... Thank you for the precious experience... Sorta taught me to appreciate people more...

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with kaya & butter + 1/2 slice of pandan cake + 3/4 guava + 1/2 bowl of green/red bean

Lunch - 200ml of soya bean milk + 1 sweet potato + home cooked food



Had a hard time chewing the vegetable, too hard liao la... ah juan~

Dinner - 3/4 apple + 1 sweet potato + 1/3 bowl of brown rice with vegetable + 1 plum + 3 strawberries + 1 pcs of wholemeal bread with almond butter + 2 pcs of biscuit

Activity - 1 hour of swim

Something to note, I care about the heart of a person and there's something call frequency, if I feel this person does not have the same frequency as me, it would be very difficult for us to go on because you simply don't understand what I am talking about~ HOW TO???

It's a kind of instinct women have~

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment