Wednesday, October 13, 2010

12 Oct - Day by day

Life, sec by sec, min by min, hour by hour, week by week, month by month, year by year. It's amazing right? There was a praying session today, so lotsa food again. When burning the paper money, I kept wondering if Grandma really receive it. By the way, I'm sleeping better last night.

Breakfast - Home cooked fried bee hoon + fried mee



Lunch - Half a bowl of ba ku tueh + 1/3 bowl of rice and dishes







Look, it's really hard to resist right? How? ha, I don't eat everything on the table instead I just pick the food I like to eat. The concept is the same when you go for buffets or parties, just choose what you like to eat. If you would like to taste everything, take a really small portion. Like what the Italian do, taste everything eat nothing! =)

Dinner - 1 cup of soya bean milk + 1 mouthful of bee hoon + 1 mouthful of mee

Activity - 1 hour of aerobics

No comments:

Post a Comment