Monday, October 4, 2010

2nd Oct - I dyed my hair

Bought Liese hair dye, platinum beige, but the colour turns out to be quite different. Turned out to be honey orangy brown.

Breakfast - half a cup of milk

Lunch - Had lunch earlier than usual, around 11:30am, pig organ soup from koufu, yummy. I am starting to enjoy my meal so that I don't go around eating tibits after my meal



Dinner - Was quite full, not sure why, could be because lunch was all about meat and took longer to digest. So, I did not have much, had half a cup of milk only.

Activity - 1 hour of aerobic, intended to go to the gym but thought we can go tomorrow (Sunday) instead.

Tips of the day - Eat like an Italian. The book I'm reading is really good, I always feel very motivated after 1 chapter and it brings me out of my senseless thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment