Saturday, October 2, 2010

1st Oct - Do you really want to eat this?

Now, I have a new strategy, I will ask myself three times, "Do you really want to eat this" and if the answer is YES, I will eat it. If the answer is "Ok, alright, don't really have to have this", then I will eat it next time when the craving comes. Like what I tweeted, quality vs quantity.

Went shopping with Siss today, walk around, eat around. ha, we went back to Shokudo. All the food we ordered were great, except for the Mango Ice Kachang. Yucks, the mango toppings were slightly black.





Nice salad, but both Siss thought it was alright only.



Very nice cabonara, the sauce was thicker than the previous time we had this


Something new! Wasabi chicken


There, the yucky mango ice

Dinner - Met up with friends but did not eat with them, was still quite full, because only finished lunch at 4pm. Went home at around 12 plus, had half a cup of milk as stomach was calling for help. ha.



Nice place, but a bit hot and noisy

2 comments:

  1. yummy! love the carbonara, my fav! =p

    BS

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the mango ice-kachang kns

    ReplyDelete