Saturday, October 16, 2010

15 oct - Happening day

It's a super happening day. Firstly, my hard disk got weird noise, secondly, I saw a disgusting child-like behaviour friend, and lastly one of my websites got technical fault! Arghhh... Anyway, it's ok, just need to take some time to resolve the issues. It's Friday and I am confused over what to eat. I think most people have the urge to spend more on food/shopping on Fridays. I'm like that too!

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread + half a piece of cheese

Lunch - Three of us shared these food @ Kopitiam






The very expensive economic rice, $6.50

Dinner - Home cooked food, a little bit of rice with vegetable

Activity - 1 hour of swim, crowded pool

*Note: I apologise for my poor command of English, grammars are used wrongly, etc. But I have been trying my best to make it sound proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment