Monday, October 25, 2010

21 Oct - Whee, I'm like a fish

Breakfast - 1 piece of wheat bread + 1/2 piece of cheese

Lunch - Vegetarian dishes with brown rice from Kopitiam



Looks yummy right? Tasted really yummy as well. I love brown rice, it helps me to sustain from hunger for many hours. I had this at 1pm and lasted till 7pm. Brown rice has got the same amount of calories as white rice, but the sugar content is much lesser. People having diabetes should take brown rice to control the sugar level. Also, it aids in constipation because of the high fibre content, just remember to drink lotsa water. I used to dislike brown rice a lot because I find it yucky, but if you chew it slowly and appreciate it, you will like it too. =)

Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake

Activity - 1 hour of swim, bad haze, was coughing and sneezing while swimming, fortunately, the haze is going away soon

No comments:

Post a Comment