Monday, October 4, 2010

3 Oct - Happy birthday, my little cousin

Attended my little cousin birthday celebration today. He is so cute! There was a spread of food at the celebration and it's really difficult to decide what to eat. I practised advises given by the book "Taste everything, eat nothing". I took a tiny piece of everything from the spread.

Breakfast - Half a cup of milk + 1 apple struddel from Ritz, not as nice as the Ronaldo one, but cannot find Ronaldo anymore, where are you?

Lunch - Da da



I like the both the toufu and roasted chicken, yummy.

Dinner - 2 pieces of toufu from lunch and half a cup of milk

Activity - 1 hour of aerobics

I need to achieve inner peace so that I don't sink myself into those senseless mood swing or emotions. I should do something alone to achieve such inner peace. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment