Monday, October 25, 2010

24 Oct - Lose to Win 3rd assessment, final

I have put in my best for today. I have lost a total of 14.5kg since 1st August, a three months journey. I woke up super early because my stomach was grumbling, stomachache, reason for this, I ate two laxative pills as I couldn't poo the last 2 days. I had a terrible day today because of that 2 pills, in fact, I took the pills before, it wasn't so bad the last time. Maybe my menses coming, that's why.

Breakfast - 1 piece of whole wheat bread + 1/2 piece of cheese

Lunch - Chong Qing steamboat @ Suntec, it's super nice. Go and try it, I like the ma la soup and the sauce a lot. =) No pictures today, he.

Snack - Shared 1 Mac ice cream cone with sisters

Dinner - Zhi char @ ULU place, my dad drove us there, look like little little India. I din eat much because I was still very full from the steamboat food.

I din have much for the steamboat as well, I can feel that my stomach is much smaller now, the portion I'm eating is reduced greatly as compared to the past, it's a good sign. Now I don't have to control myself anymore, I know exactly when to stop! Therefore, to me, I don't set the number of months for losing weight and then go back to my original diet. Instead, I'm adopting a new lifestyle, new way of eating! Look, I'm eating everything I want, I don't deprive myself so that I won't hate this new lifestyle, I'm making sure this new lifestyle continues forever!

Anyway Macdonald stupid Monopoly game is back. I hate it! wahahha, why? Because we had Mac almost everyday during the game period last year, and I gained a lot of weight! Actually I should not be blaming Macdonald since I'm the one in charge of my body. Beware, my friends! =)

2 comments:

  1. Happy for you! Keep it up! Will attain the phoenix status soon! =p

    BS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my BS!!!

    Jweightloss

    ReplyDelete