Monday, October 25, 2010

22 Oct - Eat eat eat!

It's an eat and eat day, tomorrow is my birthday, therefore, had an early celebration, also because Sis L is off today.

Breakfast - 1 whole wheat bread + 1/2 piece of cheese

I used to dislike whole wheat bread as well, I love it now! Just 1 piece is enough for my breakfast! Again, chew it slowly and appreciate it, you will start liking it. It could be the age issue as well, I'm starting to like food that I don't like when I was younger.

Lunch - Sakae Sushi, three of us shared 9 colour plates + 1 red plate, yummy!



Dinner - We shared Shi Lin mee sua + fried chicken + fat xiong dried noodles. Wanted to eat Mac's chco cone, but the person serving the ice cream made the shape of the ice cream looks lousy. So we skipped that. ha. It has been a while since I last had Shi Lin's food. Spicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment