Thursday, November 11, 2010

10 Nov - Studying @ library

My paper is nearing, next Monday. Freaking scary, I hate exams! Stay in the library for the whole day, not much happening.

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with 1/2 piece of cheese + 1 slice of pizza bread

Lunch - Share this bowl of tom yam handmade noodles with my sister, this is from Jurong Point's Kopitiam, so nice, you must try!



Snack - 2 pieces of chocolate

Dinner - 1 slice of pizza bread + 1/2 piece of bread with 1/4 piece of cheese + 1 Herbalife shake

Activity - 1 hour of swim

Yucks, I gulp water from the swimming, damn disgusting... The thought of it made me feel like vomiting, ha.

My blog sound more like a food blog than a weight loss blog, but I must say the food I eat now are more of quality than quantity. Meaning I take food that I really like to eat but in a smaller portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment