Friday, November 26, 2010

23 Nov - Change of location - Study Room

With a computer and internet connection around, it's doom! There's no way I can concentrate on my books. Therefore, I decided to isolate myself and hide at the community centre. Thank you for not having power socket and free wireless network. Ha ha ha! But I wonder if the study room would still exist 10 years later.

Look at the morning glory, it's smiling to you, it will be a good day!



Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with 1/2 piece of cheese, had a tough time cutting the cheese

Lunch - Economic rice, I packed 1/2 portion of the white rice back home. In case you wonder, the leftover usually end up in the stray dogs stomach



Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake

Snack - 2 pieces of chocolate

Activity - Wanted to jog but was raining so did 1 hour of aerobics

No comments:

Post a Comment