Monday, November 15, 2010

14 Nov - Biggest joke!

I think this is the biggest joke of the year, I thought my exam is tomorrow but when I check again, it's on the 25th. For the last 7 days, I was either at the library or NTU preparing for my exam and now I got to wait for another 10 more days. However, it feels good now that I know I have more time for my paper.



Look at the number of people queuing to go into the library. All of them dashed to the study corner when the gate is only half way up. I was quite shocked to see this. I mean, nobody snatch to let up their seats in MRT for an elderly. Sigh. But I believe there are still some kind souls around.

Breakfast - Ate 2/3 piece of the roti prata + 1/3 cup of coffee + 1 and a 1/2 piece of siew mai. The prata don't taste as nice as before, standard drop.





Lunch - Shared tom yam hand made noodles and a macondald chocolate coated ice cream cone with my sister. Sis complained to me that the woman beside us looked at us at least 5-6 times when we shared that ice cream cone. That woman even took a look at my body when we went off. Not to blame her la, I mean, seldom got people share ice cream cone right, but this is our habit, we are so used to sharing. I remember when we were young, my mother brought us to this coffee shop and have lunch, I think we shared the food because we were not very hungry, then this uncle offered us some money for us to buy some extra food, probably, he thinks we look very pitiful. ha... But we look chubby what, pitiful meh.. lolx





Dinner - 1 herbalife shake + 1 small piece of fish

Snack - 1 piece of chocolate

Activity - 1 hour of aerobics

Oh yah, I am encountering spotting after exercising. I was pretty worried at first but felt much relieved after googling around. Some people mentioned their doctors told them it's nothing to worry about. I will check out with the doctor when I go for my check up! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment