Friday, November 19, 2010

18 Nov - Something light

As you know, yesterday was all about fast food, so, the oily and sickening remains in the stomach till today. Had light meals for the whole day... Feeling really good!

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with half a piece of cheese

Lunch - Kueh tiao soup, forget to take picture lei... ha ha ha... was little bit hungry and getting obsessed with foody

Dinner - 1 herbalife shake + 1 slice of fish cake

Snack - 1 piece of chocolate

Sister brought back tau sa piang today, but I din eat it, I shall eat it for Breakfast tomorrow morning. Oh yeah, I tweeted this a few days back. Health promotion board launched a calorie counter program for mobile phones called the "Diet Tracker". Using this, you will be able to check food information wherever you are! http://www.hpb.gov.sg/diettracker/ - I have download it and thought it is pretty cool and informative.

Activity - 1 hour of brisk walking + jogging + sprinting

I saw a lady who is around my size when I was jogging, maybe a little bit bigger than me. It looked so painful from behind, I think she wasn't enjoying the jog at all. For myself, I brisked walk and jog lightly when I was heavier. As mentioned, the amount of pressure on our knees is around 40 times our weight if we make a leap, it can be really hurtful for the knees. I don't really recommend jogging all the way, look at some of the runner athletes, most of them have knee or back injuries, that's because they exerted too much pressure on their body. There are many exercises that can burn much more calories than jogging. For example, aerobics, swimming, etc and I believe these exercises are much more enjoyable than jogging! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment