Thursday, November 18, 2010

17th Nov - Fast food day

It's all about fast food today! Very sinful day, ha ha ha.

Breakfast - Mac's breakfast - 1/3 piece of sausage Mcmuffin with egg + 1/3 piece of harshbrown + 300ml of milo + 1 slip of coffee



Lunch - 1 piece of bread with 1 piece of cheese + 1 piece of chocolate

Dinner - KFC, my sister showed me a piece of KFC brochure when she was tidying up the house. Made me salivate the whole day.. craving for fried chicken. I had 1/2 cup of Pepsi + 1/3 piece of rosta burger + 2/3 smashed potato + around 1 piece of drumstick



Activity - 1 hour of aerobics

Lately, I kept seeing people who laughed at me before. And these people, they became rounder and uglier. At this stage of my weight loss journey, somehow, I realised everything happens for a reason be it good or bad. Looking back at past photos and videos, I was reminded of how "round" I used to be. Being ignorance and irresponsible to your own body/health is something to be ashamed of. Think about this, family and friends around you are super worried and you still think you love being yourself? Put yourself in their shoes. For example, you see your loved one smoking, how you wish for him/her to stop smoking, well, this applies to you as well, won't your family and friends want to see you lead a healthier lifestyle? It's the attitude that counts. Let's continue to move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment