Sunday, November 14, 2010

12 Nov - Cravings

It's Friday and yes, cravings again. Most people would want to have better food during Friday and weekend, it's a way to comfort ourselves that the week is ending and it's time to reward ourselves since we worked hard the entire week.

Breakfast - Toast set at Banquet, Jurong point library, but I did not finish the whole set, I shared the coffee and toast with my sister, as for the half-boiled egg, I requested the sweet lady to help me prepare 1 half-boiled and another hard-boiled. Initially she refused, but I suggested to her to put the egg longer in the hot water and she agreed. =)
The hard-boiled egg ends up in Happy's and Lucky's stomachs. ha




Lunch - I guess all of you should know Swenson has got 1 for 1 lunch right, so we went and ordered 2 set meals, but we did not finish the set, we packed 2/3 portion of the burger set and brought it home. Yummy!




Dinner - 1 mouthful of the burger we brought home, 1 mouthful of bo lo bun and 300 ml of Herbalife shake

Snack - 1 piece of chocolate

Activity - 1 hour of brisk walking, jogging and sprinting

No comments:

Post a Comment