Saturday, November 6, 2010

5 Nov - Woohoo!

Today was all about walking, eating, playing and all over again! Went to the marina barrage with friends and flew kite! So many kites in the sky, high high into the sky! Conclusion, I got a lousy kite and I am going to buy a new one.. Hpm, I tried flying the kite for the whole afternoon, it just don't go up, so dumb, I guess the structure of the kite was wrong. Anyway, again, we did entertained some people... wahhahaa

Breakfast - 1 banana, no bread today, sob

Lunch - Me and 2 other friends shared these food, the bubble tea is super nice. It's at Xin Wang cafe along City Link stretch. Anyway, we tried Koi today again, it tasted milky, I still prefer Gong cha!









Dinner - Had BBQ food! Yummy. Had 1 chicken wing + 2 satay + 1/2 piece of sotong cheese ball + 1/2 piece of hotdog + 1/2 piece of crab stick + few mouthful of bee hoon + 7 pieces of chips + 2 mouthful of chocolate banana cake from secret recipe

I am still drooling over the chocolate banana cake, you must try it!

Activity - Had lotsa walking today...

No comments:

Post a Comment