Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Oct - Happening day

What a happening day. Many things happened today. I had my Quiz earlier in the morning and fortunately, I passed it. It was quite a tough one, I never expected the questions to be so misleading. They have answers that were really close. Phew. Then I went to meet my friends and we had a fun time at ECP. Oh dear, it started to rain when we rode halfway. Was all trenched, so embarassing as I was wearing a white T-shirt. After ECP, I went to my cousin's chalet at Downtown East. It's Halloween! Scary fake ghost around... yeeeekkkk.....

Breakfast - 2 pieces of biscuit with half a cup of milk

Lunch - Was too hungry, so ate 1/2 piece of tuna bun before we head for ECP. Shared the below food with my 3 other friends. =)









Dinner - Had some BBQ food, din take photo.. Nice one... It has been a while since I last had BBQ food.

Activity - 2 hour of bicycle ride... my leg and butt aching liao. Like ah ma....

No comments:

Post a Comment