Monday, November 29, 2010

28th Nov - Feeling the aftermath

And what's the aftermath of a day of good food? ha ha ha... A a slight stomach upset, I think it's because it had been a while since I last had so much food. Looks like my stomach is adapting well to my healthier way of eating.. It's making a complain that I threw rubbish in yesterday.. wahhaha... Just feel like having something light today

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese

Lunch - Had craving for cheese fries again, ate 5 pieces and pinch a little bit of fried chicken + 1 Herbalife shake




Snack - 2 pieces of chocolate + 1 piece of famous amous cookie

Dinner - Had dinner outside with family as aunt is back! =) I reduced the portion greatly as I wasn't feeling very hungry, moreover, my stomach wasn't feeling very good

Activity - 1 and 1/2 hour of gym

No comments:

Post a Comment