Sunday, November 14, 2010

13 Nov - NTU is paradise

For those studying full-time, you should feel really fortunate, you have really big schools with superb facilities. We went to NTU today, it's like paradise. They have Macdonals, Canadian pizza, Food court, Western food restaurant, Old Chang Kee, Subway and Sakae Sushi and plenty of tables and chairs for studying. Look at my school, only 1 building... nothing much... =S.. Anyway, nothing to complain about, everything happened for a reason, I had to study part time and it made me realise it's because I did not work hard when I was in sec sch and poly, a life long lesson learnt.

Breakfast - Shared soon kueh, zhui kueh, jiu chen kuey, roti prata and hokkien mee with my other 2 sisters. We packed 1/2 of the hokkien mee home.





Lunch - Din eat lunch, was still quite full

Snack - 2 pieces of chocolate and 1 piece of chipmores chocolate biscuit, shared coffee with sister




Dinner - Had sakae sushi, 2 person shared 6 plates of food and 1 Macdonalds' ice cream cone. =)




Activity - Rest day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment