Monday, November 22, 2010

20 Nov - Universal Studio Singapore

Not knowing where I'm going, I woke up exactly at 6:30am, dress up, off I go to meet my friends. But they were late for 50mins, sigh, why would they bear to let me wait??? Anyway, we head off to Universal Studio Singapore, it was real fun, you won't feel like you are in Singapore. It's the America style, buildings, structure, people, food all are wonderful!!! Everyone should GO!!! The price is definitely worth the fun and quality of service was simply fabulous!

Breakfast - 1 wheat sandwich, I left another for my friend. Nice! Surprisingly, it's only 150cal



Lunch - Chicken rice set (shared this with a friend), my legs almost broke, I Q for at least 40mins for this!



Dinner - Shared noodle and dumpling with a friend




Activity - Lotsa walking and waiting, I believe I have burnt at least 300 calories, I was so tired until I went straight to the bathroom and then to my bed when I reached home...

Thank you my dear friends for such a wonderful birthday gift! The rides scare the hell out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment