Friday, November 12, 2010

11 Nov - I wasted some food today

Usually, I will bring a container with me for lunch so that I can pack the leftovers and let my mum bring it to the farm for the doggies. But, my parents farm lease is up, the farm got to go because the government is reserving it for later uses. And I guess the dogs left the place to search for a new home. Sigh, this is something we can't control in life, what to do? We can only accept the fact and move forward. Meaning, I got ask the auntie to give me a smaller portion. =)

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with 1/2 piece of cheese + pieces of peanut wafer

Lunch - Had tomyam noodle soup again and shared it with my sister. In fact, we bought another plate of vegetarian economic rice, but didn't really eat it. Packed it back home. Forgot to the take photo today as we saw friends at the food court, happily chatting until we forget everything. ha ha

Dinner - 1 pieces of fried dumpling, 2 pieces of shilin fried chicken, 1 mouthful of bao lo char siew bun, 3 mouthful of egg with sausage, 1 mouthful of rice

Snack - 2 pieces of chocolate

Activity - 1 hour of aerobics

No comments:

Post a Comment