Saturday, November 6, 2010

2 Nov - It's all meat today!

It's all meat today as there was a praying session in the morning for my grandfather's mother! By the way, do you know your grandather's mother's name? I am so happy that I know. My mandarin is getting from bad to worst, i can't even write characters taught during my primary school days. Horrified, I believe a lot of Singaporeans are experiencing this as well due to the availability of computers. Definitely have to relearn the language, I mean it's such an interesting language that even the foreigners are learning it. Why not us? I always think Singaporeans chinese who only speak English are such an embarrassment, and they dare to claim it's is not important to know how to speak mandarn. They even laughed at us saying we are "chiiiiinnnnaaa" to speak mandarin.

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with 1/2 a piece of cheese

Lunch - Dada... 1 bowl of black fungus soup + some home cooked food, do you know black fungus has got the same amount of nutrition bird nest has? I love black fungus soup! =)





Dinner - Some home cooked food, the portion is lesser than what I had in the afternoon. Almost by half.

Activity - Near to 40 mins of brisk walk + walk + sprinting. I think this is good for my elephant size legs. ha ha ha... I can feel the muscles building and the fats moving away.

No comments:

Post a Comment