Saturday, November 27, 2010

25th Nov - Judgement day

My lecturer was very sweet, she sent us an email yesterday wishing us all the best! She's really professional and passionate unlike my stupid economic lecturer, he's just so dumb... Anyway, I arrived 1 hour earlier at the examination hall, I didn't expect myself to be so early, I dislike the feeling. Everyone beside me are reading their notes and asking their friends about formulas and such. They are messing up my thoughts! Can't blame them la, it's me who's abnormal. But I just can't absorb anything when it's only 1 hour to the exam. While attempting the paper, I thought we are suppose to complete 5 questions but only at my 3rd question then I realise we only have to do 4 questions and I'm left with 1 hour to deal with the last question. Super blur me! First of all, wrong exam dates, secondly, wrong assumption.. Miserable, it just shows how much I dislike studying.

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese

Lunch + Dinner - Had a really late lunch, was waiting for Sis S. While waiting, I had 1 siew mai + 1 fried chicken seaweed roll + 1 mouthful of cheese hotdog, then I "dong" until 4pm and we shared the below food with my another sister. Food from Shokudo, not as good as the last time I had it. The noodles and the bread was good! Oh yeah, before Shokudo, we shared 1 herbal jelly milk tea from BUBBLE TREE @ Marina Square, so nice! You should try it if you are a fan of Milk tea!







Snack - 2 pieces of chocolate + 1 mouthful of herbal tea leaf egg

Activity - Walk and shop, tiring day but fruitful

No comments:

Post a Comment